Monday, 9 November 2015

Well here we are

Hello there!

Anyone listening? It's been more than a year since I have posted on here, I think its given me time to sort of out my future, I'm job-searching and I thought this may be a good time to get back to doing something pro-active with my life.

Not very much has happened this year, I finished high school and moved house. I am hoping that on here I will be able to share my expanded recipe backlog that I have created over my few years in the kitchen, I think I will also share some of my favourite art and give some brief histories on the pieces in question. I have also developed an interest in cake baking and decorating and looking forward to sharing with you some of my journey's as a beginner cake decorator.

Until then I hope your all having wonderful days filled with joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment